The CD4093 types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
- Schmitt-trigger action on each input with no external components
- Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V at VDD = 5 V and 2.3 V at VDD = 10 V
- Noise immunity greater than 50%
- No limit on input rise and fall times
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, “Standard Specifications for Description of ‘B’ Series CMOS Devices”
- Wave and pulse shapers
- High-noise-environment systems
- Monostable multivibrators
- Astable multivibrators
- NAND logic
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.